View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Reako10
PPCGeeks Regular

Reako10 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Reako10
I have a few questions. Just a few things I have been pondering that I have not read a secure answer for.
1. If I place WeatherPanel into the SPB Mobile Shell tab. This means SPB will be updating my weather and not WeatherPanel correct? Also, if it is indeed in the SPB tab, and I set up traffic and weather cameras, does that mean they will not work considering SPB is updating my weather?

2.Secondly, I can not configure WeatherPanel to use only the D-pad to navigate through the settings on the SON-OF-Commuter theme. I am talking about the small bar above the actual weather picture which indicates the next window opening, such as the small square alert icon, the check icon, and the arrow pointing downwards icon. I can not use my d-pad to highlight these icons and move to the next window. I must take out my stylus to move to the next icon. This problem occurs whether the WeatherPanel is in the SPB tab AND when it is just on the Today screen. Just curious as to if it is indeed possible to navigate with just your finger because on the first page I noticed when the screens were changing a slight SUn shaped icon would go over these navigation icons and then the new window would show.

Please Let me know!! Sorry for being so abusive with the questions.lol

-Matt