View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 22 \ OS 5.2.20940 v3.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.2, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Can anything be done for the RevA battery problem without reflashing?

Replace the battery.dll with the one from the 1% and change that registry setting to 21 and it should work. Also are you disabling Large Title bar by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
Calcu,
Has something changed with the display drivers ? I use a program called GView that allows me to view my home security cameras and on 3.6, all I see is a black screen. It no longer shows video.

What version was the last time that worked? Because I haven't changed display drivers, etc since I updated the drivers to 1.97/2.00 a couple of versions back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I installed this from the kitchen...
I mean, it works, but only after it fails the first time.

Should I re-cook and try again?

The sprint carrier option has the cab already to install that, so that's why I put not for sprint in the kitchen option, so don't select it and it should work as that's how I use it

This post has been thanked 1 times.