Lurker

The Unabomber is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkj
So you can receive your pic mail NATIVELY? Without opening up IE? I didn't think this was possible with the mogul.
NO. This has been discussed at least 2-3 times within this thread. This app is an addon to POutlook to SEND PicMail, not receive it.

You will still receive a message with an external link when someone else sends you PicMail.

Ok well first of all excuse my ignorance I'm a noob to WM stuff in general. I just want to make sure I understand what is going on here. I have 2 Mogul's. One's mine the other is my girlfriends. I've gone ahead and done the hack on both. I just want to make sure I understand how Sprint's system sees this for billing purposes. When I send a message to her does it get billed as a MMS message or an SMS message. Also, when she receives the message on her end I'm going to assume that it get's billed as an SMS message since it arrives as a text message. Is this correct or am I a complete moron? If I am wrong could to explain to me how each is billed/seen on their system.

Example:

Send from Mogul 1=MMS

Rec on Mogul 2=SMS

Example 2:

Send from Mogul=MMS

Rec on a MMS capable phone such as A900=MMS

Example 3:

Send from A900=MMS

Rec on Mogul=SMS

Is that how it works? Thanks again and I do apologize like I said I'm new to this and just trying to make sure I'm understanding what was already said in the thread.