View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:25 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Usergroup Changes - HUGE REQUEST - Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I have to check the VIP Lounge out.. But with the auto subscribe enabled, I have over 39 threads to look at first... I can't wait to see what else Frosty and Co. have up their sleeves...
ok but if we let you in the lounge you have to agree to post only once per hour in there

Best... Member... Ever...