View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM
funbobnopants
PPCGeeks Regular

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants
Re: No Music Found In TouchFlo Music Tab

I have had the same problem. I also have found when you download from the sprint music store it defaults the downloads into MUSIC on the main memory on the device. If you download to the memory card the music tab on TFLO will not recognize the songs. So if you have to hard reset you will lose all your downloaded music. I tried cutting (in file explorer) the songs and placing them under a MUSIC file I created on the storage card. After a hard reset I transfered the music back and lo and behold the DRM was removed. Songs showed up but could not play. There is a thread on removing the question mark albums that have been deleted You go to file explorer, application data, HTC, audio manager and delete audio manager, soft reset, the ! albums will now be deleted. All in all the sprint music store is set up poorly I bought a 16GB micro card planning to redownload all the music I had bought since the store came into existence but with a hard reset all will be lost. I did contact Tech Support Level II and they credited me $120.00 for all my prior music since the DRM is different on the Diamond and the Touch Pro since the Sprint Music Store is done through opera, unlike all previous phones which were done through Java. If this helps hit the thanks.