Boxt
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat
Thanks for the answer on the alert options.

I like your suggestions on the possible new weather information layout. However I'd suggest:

1) get rid of the F, until you give people the option of F or C, in which case you need that.

2) get rid of the parenthesis around the precipitation, they just add clutter where space would be clearer.

3) get rid of the > after the time, again it adds clutter where space would be better.

One new question. I frequently find myself tapping the information line and wanting the program to launch. Any reason you wouldn't want to do that? Also, when the notification says SM=2 EM=1 or whatever, how about tapping on that to launch the messaging application or tapping the VM=1 to launch into voice mail?

Cheers.

1)The current full plugin setup does not allow for a cut up tap function
The simplecty of the app keeps it stable unlike a couple apps I dont want to talk about.

2)The < ( ) create separation and will remain.If you have a better way to layout please share in a today screen shot.

The future layout below,

10am>87*SUNNY (Prcip.30%)

I also want to add a tab in the TA main menu when selected a pop will have all your local weather info.
These new features will take time and hopefully we can get them into the 8.2 final