View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:51 PM
eve6er69
N00b

eve6er69 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo 800w to be REPLACED by Treo Pro. As in Sprint will stop selling the 800w so

well i had the 800w and i have to say that i really really really loved the phone for the first few months.
i started to notice all of the times i had to take the battery out to reset it.
i though innitally it was because of some of the apps i had installed. i did a hard reboot and cleared the whole thing. seemed to be quite happy for awhile and then a few weeks went buy and it started to lag again.
another deal breaker for me was the fact that i wanted to use it at the gym and i hated those damn usb headphones. i didnt want to alter anything i just wanted plug and play.
i had to finally buy the extended battery and doo from seidio so i could get through the day without having to charge the damn thing. i worked outdoors so i couldnt have it in my work truck charging all the time.

i broke down and got a BB curve and the battery life is awesome!!! and the haedphone jack is nice. i have never had to reboot the thing and the screen is much brighter and better looking IMO.

after all of the treo's i have had. 700wx, 755p, centro, and the 800w i dont know why i have never gone to try a BB but i can say i am addicted to the BB interface and that damn tracball.
i thought i would have been lost without the touchscreen but with the tracball it dosent affect me one bit.