View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 01:35 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Constant TF3D Weather Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
If you tap the upper left bar (left of where it says "weather") and then tap the upper right bar, it'll cycle through all the animations... i do this when i want to show people the rain animation when it's not actually raining in my area. But yeah, i'd like to see continuous rain...
Brilliant find... how on earth did you discover that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
wtf do you just sit there pokin ur pro lol thanks man thats sick
Yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
Like you should talk hibby... I remember the Vaseline thread...
CLASSIC thread....still laughing

Best... Member... Ever...