View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 01:32 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: TP no longer backordered! In stock now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Well if you don't have to hold the keyboard open while talking, or install the audiopara hack, or any other mod like that, then yes, you are correct as well as lucky.. You don't need to force/convince/or otherwise manhandle your TP to make it work properly.

Consider yourself lucky... very lucky. You are giving people hope that they can get a Pro without overheating issues... I just hope it's not false hope... That would be really uncool.
As a matter of fact, I don't need to open the keyboard when I'm talking on the phone. Does the phone get warm? Sure it does, not to the point where it's burning me or I need to take the back cover off or open up the keyboard. It's a mini computer for christ sakes.

Haven't installed the audio hack, i can hear just fine.

And why would come on here and lie about these things? This is my first HTC phone, so i'm definitely not a fanboy of HTC. Why is it so hard to fathom that SOME of these phones are fine?

To the mods, I'm sorry for getting off topic in yet another thread. I don't want another thread closed because of it so I'll just use the ignore feature.

Proceed..