View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:49 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP no longer backordered! In stock now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
I know this sounds silly, but have you tried sliding the keyboard out on long phone calls? Part of the problem is batteries drain faster when they are warm, and the radio gets warm and heats the battery up. With the keyboard out, there's more surface area to be cooled. I did this when using my phone as a modem, and it significantly reduced the temperature. I had compared it to the first time I used the phone as a modem.
That would be very uncomfortable trying to talk on the phone with the keyboard out. Its fixing a problem by introducing a new one...kinda dumb if you ask me.