View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 17 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.1, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
The only way I got volume to work right was to use NO volume control. Whenever I added either volume control, the volume buttons would act as the d-pad. I don't use any manila, so I figured it had something to do with that. I have really wierd "luck" so what works for others is usually opposite for me ... so take it for what it is worth.
So you are just using the default WM thing with the 2 sliders? It's ugly, but if it works I would be happy. I'll try it, thanks.

*edit* It's weird tho because the older volume control did work on the last rom I put together, using the TC/Ghetto kitchen.

Last edited by Drybonz; 12-21-2008 at 07:45 PM.