View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 17 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.1, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I redid the 20940 xip and since speed picked up some, I'm probably going to use it for v3.6. And for those that want to play with it now, here's the preview
Awesome... thanks a bunch. 20940 is rocking. Memory usage is about 10% higher than the last rom I put together (1x sys), but doesn't seem to be slowing me down any... and battery life is awesome.

Just need to sort out my volume control problems.