View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon GPS Fix.....Phase I

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenIpaq View Post
I was able to get some satellite fixes last night but am unable to get any this morning. I'll try again tomorrow but this is just being a huge pain in the butt for me right now.

I'm using the stock ROM with this fix and am able to find a few satellites but none actually get fixed. Tried when I was on the road today and no success their either. It's annoying how for me it's hit and miss (last night it worked, today it's not).

If you have a data plan try the AGPS fix linked in the first post. Make sure you read both the first post here and the linked wiki page. There's one minor difference in the port assignment. Make sure you follow the steps on the wiki to an exact.

Accepted NOT Expected
This post has been thanked 1 times.