View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
kyle4269
VIP Member

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon GPS Fix.....Phase I

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenIpaq View Post
I was able to get some satellite fixes last night but am unable to get any this morning. I'll try again tomorrow but this is just being a huge pain in the butt for me right now.

I'm using the stock ROM with this fix and am able to find a few satellites but none actually get fixed. Tried when I was on the road today and no success their either. It's annoying how for me it's hit and miss (last night it worked, today it's not).
I have this same problem..Last night it worked great everytime i loaded up tomtom, took maybe 30seconds @ most to lock on...Today it wasnt able to lock.. But after letting the gps tool run for a few, its been working fine..