View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help!! ranch plus 6800= not good

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettokok View Post
My Camera button stopped working and the keyboard o and p letters pretty much stopped working after i soaked my phone in gas(filling up boat, phone was on swimdeck and there was alittle overflow thing that spit gas out).. dealt with it for 2 months until it stopped smelling but then the green call button started to barely work and the little messaging/IE button on top fell out.

No insurance but phone was under 1 year manufacturer warranty so i have a warranty replacement in the mail. The gas didnt turn my sticker any color or anything but i dont know if it really got in the battery.. definately all over the keyboard and stuff and the phone was closed. haha, it sucked.
You used your phone after that?! Gas + Electrical current = BAAAD