View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 05:52 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: CDMA Touch Pro Teardown!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Its spl locked, i know it is. thats why the driver can almost interface with the hardware but not quite
That's no2chem's guess like he said for whatever reason they were probably unable to get FCC's approval prior to the release. A big push was on this phone to get released, this is why the first batch had some flaws to them like the raised home button, the issue with the chrome and others. My guess is just like Sprint did us with the HTC Touch and GPS, we will probably find a way to hack it prior to there release of an update enabling it. Most all the files are there for it, so I doubt they would place the files on the phone if the radio didn't exist. Like Juggalo said its probably just locked in the spl.
This post has been thanked 1 times.