N00b

blpalmer76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by blpalmer76
Is there a way to either get rid of the update time in the cam or make it so if you scroll left or right that the time does not enlarge itself. Also that happens when you hit the next button a couple of times. I do not mind it small but a lot of the times when you navigate in that screen the time stamp gets big and takes up a lot of space. Thanks.
Interesting - I hadn't noticed that before. I did confirm it on my device - although it only enlarged a little - not too big. Is it getting so big that it covers too much of the pic?

It must be a WP glitch - I'll play around with it a little and see if I can get rid of it...
I should have posted this is the Commuter 240 since that is the theme I am using. It is annoying when you are on the main screen viewing the image since the image box is small. On the son-of-commuter I really do not see it as that big of an issues since the theme is larger than the original commuter 240.
Thanks for looking into this. I looked at the scripts and could not find the command line that would pertain to this.