View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 10:19 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewybang
BUT, when I go BACK to portrait from landscape, it only shows a 3 day forecast (instead of 4) and now there is a space on the right side as if there were a scroll bar there (only that there is not)
I will attach a picture on my next post.

Question 1: Any ideas how to fix this?
Question 2: (somewhat related) After a soft reset, the icons revert back to the Yahoo icons and after it updates, it goes to the dedication icons (which I have set by default). Is this normal?
Question 1: I've seen WeatherPanel do this when a vertical scroll bar is present. When changing to portrait mode, a scroll bar is briefly dipslayed, causing WP to think the width is more narrow. This should correct itself on the next WP update (when it redraws).

Question 2: This behavior is new to me. I assume the icons are installed to your storage card, and it may be related to that. If WP can't access the storage card immediately, it may revert to other means...