primeluva
Lurker

primeluva is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Ok so i've tested this on a mogul and it works great... some over at xda say that it doesn't work for them( i have a feeling its cuz of VGA), but most say it does!

i have my diamond packed away ready for sale so i will not test this on it

Give it a shot, and if someone with VGA can test, that would be awesome!

i've attached the cab...

Please inform me on how it works with your device!

heres how it looks on

QVGA(240x320)..................................... ..... And the 'Wonky' VGA (480x640)......................................... ...........240x240(like 700wx)

Omnia 240x400 (thanks Syrguy)
Don't worry VGA buds, yotoad has posted D-pad workings

up - list of stations
center button - play/pause
left / right - back/forward
down - contextual menu specific to song

Devices and possible issues:

On all devices, it seems the sound quality isn't the greatest (32k-64k ish) but this is a big step in getting this program on our phones, so give it time

Touch(6900): Works great "i have an official 6.1 upgrade from htc for my touch and it works great"(davidrules7778)

Mogul: My test: boot-up display is a little off (M2DROM), but everything is perfect after that

Apache 6700: everything works, but Skips to next song if u lose signal momentarily(psiphi)

700wx(WM5): "works perfect" (Cozboogie)

800w: when u press down on the dpad it turns down the volume and u can't get it go back up unless u exit out of the app(dannzeman)

Diamond
: "Open Keyboard first(or map kb to button), then launch program. WORKS! but display is a little wonky" (bigggant)

Touch Pro: Works great with slide out keyboard (gutrrob) but for some reason it won't play a complete song and just go on to the next...

Omnia:
at the point you need to create an account/sign in, it covers the bottom bar and doesn't kick in the keyboard(load kb before program or map kb to button)(Syrguy1969)

Samsung I760: Works Great!

AT&T Tilt: Works Great

Credit also going out to the guys at XDA and pjsnyc for bringing it over here yesterday and i failed to search before posting! my bad

Pandora.zip is version 1.0.25

Pandora.cab is updated version 1.1.4 (thanks gammaray-poster- and boggsie-version verifier-)

This what i got from someone that works for Pandora...

Quote:

Quote:
Pandora_Kevin @primeluva From Vic in dev: "Currently all the free winmo ports are built for QVGA resolutions... (more in 2nd half)"
Quote:
Pandora_Kevin @primeluva "We're working on porting to a wider variety of resolutions. There is a VGA version, but it's only on AT&T for the Fuze device."