auto_exec
PPCGeeks Regular

auto_exec is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Message tab "Menu" non-functional

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
this is probably what I'll have to do. I just need to find the instructions on what to delete or add to get rid of that banner.
You need to open the file with Total Commander and find this section:

Code:
      <Page Order="5" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" 			   Mode9Path="HTC\music.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Preview" />
      </Page>
You'll want to delete the part from the first line that says:

Code:
ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprintmusic.luac"
So you should wind up with:

Code:
      <Page Order="5" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]" >
        <ComponentReference Name="page" 			   Mode9Path="HTC\music.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Preview" />
      </Page>
That's the only change I made to this file, and it worked. Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.