Old 12-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Kolano
Regular 'Geeker

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Hi all,

I've been gone a while since my days with the Apache, but I got a new Touch Pro recently and have a couple of issues to report against the current kitchen.

-I'm was getting the error "The file "albumnsearcher.exe" cannot be opened..." from TouchFlo 3d's "Pictures and Videos" tab. I think that was due to not installing the "HTC Album_InternalStorage" OEM, so it seems like a dependency between the Manila options and HTC Album may need to be set up.

-Quickmenu seems to have some incompatibilities with TouchFlo 3d. Specifically a number of the "Settings" panes fail to dusplay when selected from it's settings menu. Turning off Touchflo 3d resolves the issue. We may want to restrict the selection of both Quickmenu and Manila at the same time, or at least add a note to the Quickmenu install regarding this issue. Not really sure, as most of Quickmenu does seem to work.

-"Background on all tabs" isn't working. After changing the home page background I still have the default background in my non-home tabs.

I also had a question...

I don't think there's an "extended ROM" on the Touch Pro as I remember from the Apache. However, after my initial boot up with a new ROM I am getting a round of carrier customizations installed. Where are these coming from, are they part of selecting a "Carrier" in the kitchen? I ask, as I hate getting the Verizon animated boot screen stuck in after each flash.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Verizon HTC Touch.txt (5.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Kolano; 12-18-2008 at 07:20 PM.