View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 06:27 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Strange Overheating Started Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Thanks guys

Lets just hope it doesn't happen again. I really think it was S2U2. Most likely a process error like shadow said.

And I never leave programs open when I turn it off.

I don't either and it may or may not have been S2U2 but I don't use that program and I have had the same thing happen to me. Also, even when you manually shut off GPS or WiFi, I think sometimes something stays on....the reason I say this is because the last time this happened, I had turned on WiFi to check it and then off. 10 min later the phone was hot as hell but nothing else was on.