View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 04:16 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon MMS without data question

I have a TouchPro & unlimited data, but I also have two spare highly tweaked Verizon XV6800's.

My son wants one of the 6800's & I am going to give him one for Christmas, but he will only have inet access through wifi. This is not a problem as he is in college & has free wifi while at school & my house has wifi when he's home.

My question is, will he be able to send MMS picture messages when he doesn't have an online connection the way he can now with his current ENV dumb phone??

I know I had MMS capability way back when I first bought my original 6800 & didn't yet have a data package at all, but I don't remember if it only worked when I had wifi working or if it worked all the time???

~John