View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo 800w to be REPLACED by Treo Pro. As in Sprint will stop selling the 800w so

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Of the sources I've cited, please tell me what they said negative about the Treo Pro in the articles cited?

Seems while they don't praise the 800w, they certainly are not trashing the Treo Pro, Palm or Sprint. Rather they're seeing it as a good move and not speaking against Palm for the Treo Pro deal one bit.
I do regret posting that above since it is steering this discussion away from facts (specifically, lack thereof) to personal motivation.

So once again:

I repeat the request (x2):
  • Do you have any real numbers?
  • Have you had a conversation with Sprint or Palm public relations?
  • Do you have an article or even a Palm investor Q&A where either company on record validate what you say?
  • Any articles that provide the above?