View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 12:23 PM
platin465
PPCGeeks Regular

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE: WTF Rainbow looking circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
11/18..... i'm pretty sure because it feels different and i don't remember the power button being so big.. BUT than again i can be mistaken.. i will compare it to my cousin probably around friday. I would post some pics but don't have a camera..
Possible new build? Where are you located? I just got another one for my wife last night at a Sprint store and it was the same as mine. However, we did a hard reset from as soon as it finished its initial boot. The volume was good from the getgo. The volume on it was as loud as mine (mine has the volume patch), even though hers still had that stock full screen protector that covers the earpiece.

I have until today to exchange at Best Buy. I went yesterday and theirs seemed the same as mine. Maybe I'll try another Best Buy today, or just return it and wait a bit to get a new one. I can't stand the volume being so buzzy with the patch, but too low without it.