View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:34 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Accessories Thread- Share your thoughts on your favorite Omnia Accessories

I'm with wickedscion on the stylus usage! The only time I use the stylus is for resets, and sometimes pressing the power button for an extended time does that LOL!!!

As for the images...I am getting the idea (from a few scenarios in other threads) that the 5MG on our Omnia isn't quite what we thought it would be...don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about it at all, I just see a world of difference between this 5MG and my Kodak 5MG camera. (I attribute it to the fact the Kodak is a camera only, and the Omnia is a phone first, and a PDA, media center, camera..... after)