Thread: TILT Camera
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:31 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TILT Camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnOn2 View Post
Hello to all. I'm new to this forum and I just got my new Kaiser. Can someone help me out with the camera screen of video screen on this? Everything seems to be in slow motion every time I take a picture or video and it is so annoying because I keep missing the shot. I know this might have been answered before, but I couldn't find it when I do a search. Please help a fellow tilt user. Many thanks for your time.
Slower than typical? Digital cameras aren't good at catching action shots (unless they are very high end)