View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
...well that was certainly a heated review

For everyone, understand where bearxor is coming from, for some reason or another his 6700 just didn't work as well as it should and he gets a new phone and it does all and more. I'm sure any of us would be as excited to.

Now, we can debate whether the 6700 is good or not but I think enough time in the world has been taken up by that debate.

re: "One more irritation is that when you hold down the center key to do something, it doesn't draw the little circle so you never know if it's working or not until the menu pops up."

I didn't even know you could hold down that button to do something. Cool!

cac9478, although more memory is certainly nice I would argue that it's all the Palm tweaks (hardware and software) that make the 700wx such an enjoyable phone. It makes a big difference.