View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM
hellcat2007
PPCGeeks Regular

hellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want MORE RAM? Disable HTC Dialer Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifferman99 View Post
For those of you who do use the windows mobile default skin for practicality or saving some ram purposes, did you notice that when using the side volume buttons to adjust the volume (speakerphone or earpiece), the volume actually stays the same and doesn't change when on a call? It's weird, but I was using the windows mobile dialer for a while because I actually prefer it compared to the HTC one (and I save a bit of ram while I'm at it...), but when I needed to adjust the volume either up or down, the bars would move accordingly but the volume itself would stay at the same level...Did anybody notice that? I tested it with switching back to the HTC dialer skin and sure enough the volume works again...
I just got my pro a few days ago. Installed advanced config tools to get rid of the dialer because it kept getting bumped when i would take it out of the holster and the ignore button would get hit by the case 80 percent of the time. I noticed after that i could not turn the volume up or down and therefore i could not hear my wife. Did a little playing around and figured out it was the dialer. so now I use S2U2 to use the S2A ability. Oh well win some lose some. And maybe just mine but has anyone noticed the TF3D restarting after you scroll through a few pics on the photos and video tab??