View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 10:24 AM
lawmangrant
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [ Dec 15 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
anyone else disable the diamond dialer skin? i hate to do it, but can't take the missed calls by the delay is causes. another thing i have noticed, is that w/the std. winmo dialer, there's no vib. on call connection, i can't seem to adjust vol. while in a call, and i don't have the option to save a number to contacts when calls end.

have you reset the phone? i had some issues here and there, but a reset of either the phone, and/or the comp. seemed to do the trick.
I tried disabling the HTC dialer awhile back, and lost too much functionalitly I was used to.
I did put PhoneAlarm in my secondToday screen, and it has a VibrateonConnect feature that worked fine.
Another thing you will lose is the ability to us ##data# codes. They don't work with the standard dialer.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.