View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:06 AM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTF Rainbow looking circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
It shouldn't be a problem. It's technically their phone...doesn't matter where you buy it.

It would only have an affect if you were within the 30 days and took it to Sprint for another issue (i.e. your keyboard stopped working). If that was the case, they couldn't exchange it for you on the spot and they would have to order one for you.
I just hope they would release ROM updates to fix many software-caused problems like battery performance and GPS lagging.

Just glad the first day I had the TP it's been in extreme good care. Screen protectors, skins and now a plastic case.

Oh well if it gets worse, I'll just try my luck at the corp store down the street.