View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 09:40 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTF Rainbow looking circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Hi,

Today i look at my screen and notice a rainbow smudge, it looks like when you mix oil and water together. The problem is that i thought the rainbow smudge was on the cover. So, i took it off and found out it's on the screen. I tried washing it off but it won't come off. Anyway else have experience this? Plus i see a nik on my phone. The chrome is coming off....... WTF..
Peeling chrome is a known issue that may allow you to get your phone replaced if you fall within a certain ESN range. I cant find the numbers right now.

But the smudge issue is news to me. Try going to the Sprint store to see what they have to say.