View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 07:00 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnomimus View Post
First, I thought Jugg's ROM is running TF3d. Unless I'm missing something, all the advertising about Touch Flo3d, mine does, and has all that nice interface to it. I can turn it off and on in the settings, so, I think its TF3d already.

Second, if you want essentially the original Sprint setup with Jugg's ROM, there are ways to do that. There's even a Zip file with all the original components of Sprint's stuff, so go about installing them. On the forums you can change your tabs on TF3d, just do a search for it here at PPC.

Third, HTC has a built in function to turn off most of their newer HTC phones after a phone call is connected. I believe, if I remember correctly, that this function can be turned off with the Advanced Configuration tool available on these forums. For me, whenever I'm calling someone I am thankful my screen turns off so I don't accidently push my face against saaaaay, "Mute" or "End Call" on the touch screen and screw myself. But if pressing the power button after it asks you for your number and then typing it in isn't your cup of tea, try finding it with the advanced configuration tool or a regeditor.

Last, for whoever was having problems with their slide out keyboard thing replacing the text window. Just slide it open and wait a second for your cursor to blink in, then start typing. Or if the window covers it, there's no need to go menu hopping, just press the task bar icon in the upper right hand corner and choose 'text messages' and it'll bring you back where you were. That's it.

Oh, and as for anything within the theme of this ROM you can change it all. In this forum as well as just on PPCGeeks there are tons of guides on how to do that. Use the search.

And for all of those waiting for Yay 4 Juggs to return, I hope he does too, he made my investment on my phone worth it. It is perfect for my work and my personal uses, lasts me all day, and I can accidently forget to charge it on rare occassions and have it last through a second work cycle (though I gotta charge it basically right when I get home).
I agree with a lot of what you're saying... Honestly, the blue, IMO is wonderful, and I am going to try my best to keep it no matter what version of ROM I go with. You just can't make everyone happy with the same theme, just wont happen. Also with the keyboard issue, I don't have absolutely no issue, I hit the text, it opens the program and as soon as I see it loading I flip it and write, it is that simple. I DO NOT want the phone staying on when I'm on the phone, I always turn the screen off anyways to 1. conserve battery, and 2. to not hit any buttons accidentally. I have been through a ton of ROM's, from Juggs 1st verion, to JD's ROM, to the original Sprint ROM, to modded Sprint ROM, and there isn't a more stable ROM then this yet. I will say this though, the Diamond ROMs have gotten far superior then Juggs 4.0. For a long time my 4.0 was better then any Diamond ROM out there in both start-up speed, program execution and stability. Since JUICY ROM 4.2 this has changed and has largely to do with updated drivers and even more tweaks that he has implemented into his ROM, which I honestly was hoping that Juggs would incorporate into his 5.0 build. His 4.0, as it sits right now, does not need a huge make over or it to be re-done because if you don't like it, there's places where you can go to change the theme and color and add the other features you are missing. So far this ROM has a great balance of what is needed and expected to make a very responsive and stable TP....... All it needs is the Stocks tab ... LOL