View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 04:20 PM
dbldwn02
Regular 'Geeker

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Would someone test my Slingbox with your Touch Pro?

I've been having constant problems with my Touch Pro slinging to my house. My Touch did it fairly well, but my PRO disconnects every 30sec-2min saying "Weak signal....cannot continue streaming" (Even with full EVDO signal) It's never worked with this phone. (I've already hard-reset my phone)

It's driving me insane! I've already setup my router for port fowarding and it works on my laptop for remote viewing. I can sling to my Touch Pro using my home-wifi, but not over EVDO.

I'm trying to narrow down the problem, so if someone wouldn't mind watching my Slingbox on their phone, I would be very grateful.

You can post here or PM me. Thanks!

EDIT:

IT WORKS!!! I'm finally done with this crap. All I did was change the port number from 5001 to 443 on my router.

That crappy auto setup program that they have on their website sucks. It puts in the wrong port number, so if you're having problems viewing your Sling just open another port with a 443.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Last edited by dbldwn02; 12-20-2008 at 09:16 PM.