View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:24 AM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Internet while on a call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
Actually, youre right. the Sprints network is capable of voice+data simultaneously. I wouldnt say its a "limitation", but its up to the carrier to enable the ability, and for various reasons that im pretty sure are much too technical for me, Sprint/Alltel/VZ decided not to implement that feature.

For any of the doubters or naysayers, research the EVDO technology and you will find it is capable of this feature
+1. I had asked Sprint before why they didn't implement this feature of Rev. A and they didn't give me an answer.