View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Problem with calls on Sprint - Please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbraden View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed or not as I don't really even know what I would search for...

I got a Touch Pro and it's stock aside from running the Sprint cleanup file found in the stick, and I have a major problem making and receiving calls (same problem happened when the phone was 100% stock). Basically, when making or receiving calls, I frequently have one of several issues:

-making a call, I get no dial tone, only extended silence, but the phone does ring for whomever Im calling
- I call someone in my directory and get connected to a completely random person...and the person whom I am calling shows on their caller ID that I am calling, but they also get connected with a different completely random person.
- when receiving a call, my phone rings and displays the caller, I pick it up, and get dead silence.

This never happended before I got my TP, and it happens to a buddy of mine who recently got a a Sprint TP. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Would switching radios or anything else potentially alleviate this issue?

If I've left out any pertinent info, let me know and I'll post it up. Any expertise would certainly be appreciated.
Hard reset. If that doesn't cure the problem then take it back to the store and get a working phone.

late,
Coz