View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 AM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint getting HTC Rhodium

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Welcome back. I havent seen you on the boards in a while.

Does anyone have a picture of this "HTC HD Pro"? Cause I cant find anything. If anything since Sprint jsut built the WiMax network, they will probably get the "HTC MAX" if anything. I dont care about the headphone jack, I have a Zune and a iPod for music. But it is nice to have. I just want it to have a microsd slot.
So far it's all hear-say. From what I've been reading, the HD is in pretty high demand right now, which may be why Sprint is going to start selling them (hopefully.) It would make sense for them to sell an HTC Max but their 4g network isn't quite what it needs to be to attract the general audience they need, and the max might cost more from HTC because of the newer technology. In other words, from a business standpoint, the hd would sell just as many, if not more than the max would, and cost Sprint less. I personally would take either one.