View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 11 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, BaseROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronson25 View Post
Hmmm , hei bro , when will you upload v1.2 ? i cant wait to have it .
Million thanks .

I've been trying to finish them but just haven't had much time lately with the holidays coming, so I'll try my hardest to get it done today

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmclarengt View Post
I'm a proud new user of your ROM Calcu. I built a few of my own but they all had problems. I used PPCKitchen and what a great program, but my ROMs all had large issues (freezing when opening Settings :-\) so I switched to yours. That is, after jumping from MightyROM to Juicy's and then to yours I believe. Your ROM runs very fast but it still seems to be lacking and your ExtraROM maybe has too much for me. But...

I'm downloading this right now and will let you know how it goes.

"The future is being made today."

Slmclarengt

Just out of curiosity, what's too much in the ExtraROMs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoO View Post
Just installed, loving it, my bluetooth issues are completely gone from what i can tell. i have done a search, but cant find how to set up arcsoft to work. what settings should we be using??

BUG: when trying to use the keyboard is landscape mode, the phone locks completely up and requires a soft reset

Default & PCM keyboards have always worked with no problems on my phone in landscape, so what program are you using to rotate or are you doing it manually? As for Arcsoft, the settings included in v3.5 work for me here in FL to send, receiving is still done through Picture Mail, so are you trying to send or receive?

Last edited by Calkulin; 12-15-2008 at 08:52 AM.