View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:19 AM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Your favorite backup software for TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
havent used SPB Clone. However I use SPB b ackup and it works great. It has a option to run a backup as a ROM upgrade. So say you make a back up of your regular uncustomized system. If you make a bunch of changes blah, blah, etc, you can revert back to the original config. I used a backup from my 1st TP to put all my apps, contacts, etc... on my new TP with no problems. Whenever I switch to a different theme, I back it up. That way if I change my theme and want to go back to another older theme, I can and its easier. You have the option in the program to tell it what you WANT to restore. So you cant tell it to restore everything but system data. Which means it will not remove the custom ROM.

I dont know if it cant revert and relock a device. you gotta ask someone who has unlocked there device to try it and see if it will relock and etc....
When you do your restore after a rom change, there is a box to overwrite data......do you check that box? Thanks.