View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 11 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, BaseROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Calcu, I flashed your Sprint "full" rom and tried the prl update with my telus radio. It seemed to work with no error message. I was informed that there was no new prl update. When I get back home next week, I'd like to try building my own rom using your kitchen. I use tt-7 extensively and would need an oem file for the program if available. I'm not sure I'm smart enough to convert the .cab to an oem myself. Appreciate your help!

PRL updates work on the Telus radio, it's update profile that will give the problems and that's where the Sprint radio is needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by micr5 View Post
Maybe my battery guage was working. This rom seems to use a lot less battery power than other roms I have tried. Also, the 10% increments could have been fooling me. I added the nuepower 1% battery driver and now it seems to be acting more like I expect.

That 1% driver is very inaccurate, especially from 100-90%, so that's why I use the driver i use now but I updated to new one, so well see how that one goes