View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 05:37 PM
PWeber
N00b

PWeber is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moving from Mogul to TP

I misses the Mogul "OK" button and thumwheel. Definately read the posts about the "go back" and home keys needing pressed in their top corners for their native functions or the left/ right "D pad" function they also are used for will drive you crazy. I ahd installed AE Button plus for an OK and "Today" buttons as I could not get predictable function from the Home and go back buttons until I found a post about those button pressing issues and the left/ right cursor function they also serve. I now dont need it. I like the # hey on the keyboard without having to hit "FN" fisrt to use. I did not like the work correction and went wit the tweek to take it back to the MOGUL style. It is a large leap. I have no idea how someone who has never had a PDA phone before gets to liking this one if they come from a RAZR or something. It takes some past expertise in Windows Mobile I think to grasp all of this phone. Also, battery s^cks as you by now know. I love it though. Have spent likely 10-15 hrs on this forum and XDA gathering the info to get it/ use it to where I do.