View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 03:26 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moving from Mogul to TP

You won't even remember the name Mogul after the TP... I personally havent had bad batterylife due to using Juggalo's TP ROM... plus, i don't leave many programs running in task manager... i feel as long as you have a good rom, and don't leave tons of programs running on the RAM, you shouldn't have much a problem with the battery...

Definitely TRAIN your battery tho... let it die completely, charge it to the max, take the battery out, put it back in, charge it for another 30 mins or so, then let it drain completely again. Do this a few times and your battery will reach a MAX Capacity and you will be glad you did it!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!