View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Juggs, what drivers are you using for your 4.0 rom? I have used all the roms here and your 4.0 rom runs opera really smoother than all of them. I even tried just upgrading opera to you version to the other roms and it stoll dont run as good as your. I tried other roms with the same pagepool as yours and still..... the jerkiness on opera is still there. So there is something that you are doing that is making opera 9.5 2745 run better. I cannot figure it out. ALso... can you make a rom like your current 4.0 clean rom but with the Sprint TF3D. Thxs.....