View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 12:22 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Certainly an overwhelming list, lol, but a lot of good stuff! Thanks!

Two comments/suggestions:

1) As a matter of curiosity, what's the point of having multiple versions of some of these apps? The S2* apps come to mind as I glance over the list...

2) Because versions change so often and to give credit where it's due, I generally find it's more useful to link to the original source link for the installers rather than bundle and redistribute.
1) some people find different versions more stable

2) this is mainly for people who ask "just got my pro, what programs should i get"... its to help em out... my goal is to show links to original posts when i have the time... its time consuming

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 3 times.