View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 11:34 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
I saw clampi at xda, that he threw together a bunch of apps he had for his touch pro… well, I needed to organize my storage card, so I decided to do the same for all of you…
I don’t have too much, but some really good essentials… I didn’t wanna cluster you guys with too much.
Certainly an overwhelming list, lol, but a lot of good stuff! Thanks!

Two comments/suggestions:

1) As a matter of curiosity, what's the point of having multiple versions of some of these apps? The S2* apps come to mind as I glance over the list...

2) Because versions change so often and to give credit where it's due, I generally find it's more useful to link to the original source link for the installers rather than bundle and redistribute.