View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 10:01 PM
gobmonster
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Pro issue. Rendering slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Sorry... I cleared up my mistake. The one on the right is the Mogul and the one one the left is the Pro. Clearly the Mogul is sooo smooth. I think we have equal performance between the mogul and the PRO, but the Pro has to render 640 by 480 so it jerks alot. What do youa ll think..
Well, now that im confused... lol

My touchpro is performing like the mogul in that video, ultra smooth but i get alot of those checkered boxes while panning. It thought that was the complaint in this thread...

Well, im now saying that the pro in that video, with its terrible rendering, it must be defective. My last touchpro underperformed, and i know this now as i just got my replacement a couple days ago. This one is better than my last and build quality is my only explanation (especially if several roms were tried).
---
Double examined and the mogul in that video is slightly less jerky than my pro, but not by much, performance is almost exact considering im running alot of stuff at the moment

Last edited by gobmonster; 12-13-2008 at 10:04 PM.