View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Pro issue. Rendering slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
This is one of the biggest problems with opera on my TouchPro... My phone is just like the one on the right, smoother than the mogul but at the cost of rendering problems
----
Hold up, the one on the right is the mogul.... that means that my touch pro is running pretty well lol... you must have a bad touchpro!
Sorry... I cleared up my mistake. The one on the right is the Mogul and the one one the left is the Pro. Clearly the Mogul is sooo smooth. I think we have equal performance between the mogul and the PRO, but the Pro has to render 640 by 480 so it jerks alot. What do youa ll think..