View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 08:53 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hurray! *I think*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Congrats on what happened... That is nice you fell backwards into a Touch Pro.. That ETF line is a stunner... It's amazing it works so effectively... Well.. Enjoy your Touch Pro! You will find you will enjoy it immensely...

I'm with Verizon (yes they suck I know) and went round and round with them over my Titan and it's stupid little issues. Clear back in January it started with the little white spot problem. Well refurb after refurb I kept getting my little white spot. They argued with me saying it's not big deal. Ya it's really not but it tends to piss a person off who had spent almost $500 on buying the POS. Come the end of November and the TP. I thought ...hmmmmmmm.....My latest Titan aquired the white spot once again. So I place a call, told them the can stick the Titan up their anus, I want a TP. At first I heard the "I can't do that". So I simply asked for a supervisor. She turned out to be a pissy mooded woman which kinda excited me since I'd been totally irritated with VZW. We went a few rounds until I finally threw out the " I've been with your sorry a** company for too many years to deal with this kind of sh*t. You can either give me a TP or I'm going to Sprint. Actually I think I'm going to anyway because once again VZW has f'd up an awesome phone ." It went silent for about 5 or so seconds and she said it would be on it's way.

Funny thing is..... I'm going to Sprint in Feb anyway

Accepted NOT Expected

Last edited by lllboredlll; 12-13-2008 at 08:56 PM.