View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 10:46 AM
cbstryker
N00b

cbstryker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

I tried the cab version and it didn't want to boot. The copied files version works fine except for the problems I mentioned (audio disabled, camera freezes phone, cannot resume phone).

I've read all of the first post, and every single post for about 10 pages. But for whatever reason I can't find what you are referring to. But where would I get the update for the phone anyways? I checked HTC's site and cannot find anything.

Update: I found the rom update for my phone on the HTC site. Here's the link for anyone that needs it http://www.htc.com/us/support.aspx
Just select your phone (and carrier) and then select the "Software Downloads" tab, once there you should see the rom update download link. Follow the instructions.

Update2: Ok, so I've updated the rom and restored everything back up in my phone on WM. I've now run Android and everything works! The screen wakes up, audio works, music player works, even the camera works although it did a "force quit" after a took a picture. But otherwise I'm very happy!

Last edited by cbstryker; 12-13-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: update