View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:22 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

seidio sale!

THE coupon just pisses me off... with the amount of limitations it has ... first u can only use during certain dates for certain products and two ... u have to spend $50 or more...

either let the person use anytime they want and get $5 off a $50 purchase or let them use during the certain dates mentioned but get the $5 off the case, holster .. etc.. whatever the item might be without a minn purchase of $50 ...

cmon sedio the coupon is for $5 off not 50% ... geesh ... the cheapest shipping to me is $5.90 ... that dam #$% coupon doesnt even give me free shipping ....

they are just way overpriced and offer redicoulous coupons ... has anyone seen another holster around for the treo pro?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Car-Charger-Hols...3A1%7C294%3A50 --> garbage

$35.85 for a plastic rubber coated holster ... cmon now ... it shoud be a medal material coated with rubber spray...

sorry for venting ... i was real close to purchasing just the holster and using the $5 off coupon and the coupon is not valid on the $30 purchase
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dec_Promotion.jpg (234.0 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by itouch24; 12-13-2008 at 09:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.